English 112 Hot Topics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
English 112 Hot Topics

This forum is designed to analytically discuss the issues/events affecting us in today's society.

3 posters

three teens disappear from same neighborhood

TerynSwan

three teens disappear from same neighborhood Empty three teens disappear from same neighborhood

Post  TerynSwan Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 pm

This article talks about three girls who all disappeared from the same neighborhood in Cleveland, Ohio within four years of eachother. The police aren't considering it a coincidence that the girls all came from the same part of town. The first girl left her job and was never seen again. The second girl left her friends house and began walking home, but was never seen again. The third girl had a family argument and left her house angry. She was at first considered a run away, but she was never seen again. They are assuming that the girl was picked up after she left her house mad and taken against her will. The three girls do not know eachother and it is not known if the girls had any mutual friends. That information hasn't been released at this point. It just really concerns the FBI that there are now three girls that came from generally the same area and no one has even the slightest clue as to where they could be. The police aren't ruling anything out where dealing with these cases. There are many possiblities and until they know more information, they wont know for sure if these cases are separate or not. Until this happens they are going to keep assuming that these cases could definitely be related and try to find evidence to link them together.
    erikajunge

three teens disappear from same neighborhood Empty Re: three teens disappear from same neighborhood

Post  erikajunge Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:08 pm

hm, well thats weird. It is pretty coincidental that 3 girls all from the same town randomley dissapeared. There has got to be such sort of a connection. I'm sure its some creep spying on people in that area, and catches them when they can. It's so messed up that we actually live with people that are like that. Hopefully these girls get found... are they all of similiar ages? It's even more weird that all three girls left somewhere and then was never seen again, i mean no suspicious actions or words were said before dissapearing, or no witnesses??
    dkerkau

three teens disappear from same neighborhood Empty Re: three teens disappear from same neighborhood

Post  dkerkau Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:26 pm

It's almost hard to believe that there are no similar coincidences between all of these girls and the way they just "disappeared. It is almost like a serial-type of kidnapping, but there must be something..... some kind of trail of somesort. I feel for the parents of these girls. They cannot even begin to move on because there are so many unanswered questions. They shouldn't give up hope, but no clues at all or at least not that the police are ready to talk about must be hard. I believe it is someone who knows the neighborhood, may even know the girls and watches the comings and goings and took his opportunity when he could. It is ashame that nowadays you cannot go for a walk without being afraid for your safety, day or night. Same goes for letting your children play outside even in your own front yard without the fear of someone coming along and taking them in plain sight. I really hope they find these girls soon so that they can begin the healing process.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:02 am