English 112 Hot Topics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
English 112 Hot Topics

This forum is designed to analytically discuss the issues/events affecting us in today's society.

+2
tylerhenige
ashleyoglesby
6 posters

Chris Brown vs. Rihanna

ashleyoglesby

Chris Brown vs. Rihanna Empty Chris Brown vs. Rihanna

Post  ashleyoglesby Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:35 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/10/chris.brown/index.html
    This past Sunday the singer Chris Brown was in jail, physically beating his girlfriend Rihanna. The reason for this attack was because Brown recently found out that Rihanna, had a STD which was given to Brown. The couple got into a big argument and Brown hit women. This story tells everyone that testing is no joke. But Brown did not have to put his hands on women. That was rude, but brown was in jail for a little while and than post a bail of f$50,000 dollar, there is no word on what the chargers will be for Brown as of yet, and his lawyer is not speaking to the press. I said that they need to go to counseling and get this all figure out because they love each other so much. I called this a flute in the relationship. But on the other hand Rihanna should not have cheated on the Brown, because he was faithful to her, and never cheated on her. But you never know she might have had the STD before they even got together. That is why I and my mates get tested every month; because I want make sure that I am his only lover. But that still does not solve anything, because he still can be cheating on me with someone else. But at least I know ahead of time and I am not going to take my anger out on any one. I will talk to them and tell them that Its over and go about my own business, and live a new life.
    tylerhenige

Chris Brown vs. Rihanna Empty Reply

Post  tylerhenige Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:56 am

This article caught my eye. I had heard in the news that the couple of Rihanna and Brown were having problems. I actually had not heard exactly what the problem was but now that I know I am very surprised. Rihanna gave Brown a STD! That makes me see the couple as immature. If they are going to have an adult relationship they should be responsible. Brown had the right to be upset when hearing the news, but he crossed the line. It is never okay to hit a woman, unless it is somehow in self defense. But Brown had the right to be upset.
    Breanne Zuziak

Chris Brown vs. Rihanna Empty Re: Chris Brown vs. Rihanna

Post  Breanne Zuziak Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:42 pm

If someone is going to beat their girlfriend it sounds like being in jail is a good place for Chris Brown to be then. He had such a good history unlike some other singers and now he went and ruined his reputation by doing something so low and so stupid. Even if your girlfriend has an STD I do not think beating her is going to get rid of them so why not just dump her, move on with your life and continue making music and find someone else that is not cheating on you and won’t give you an STD?
    TerynSwan

Chris Brown vs. Rihanna Empty Rihanna and Chris Brown

Post  TerynSwan Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:34 pm

This posting really caught my eye, because I had heard about the whole situation on the radio the other morning on my way to class, but I missed the conversation that they had with Rihanna and how she was doing after the whole ordeal. I didn't really know what had happened to cause Chris Brown to beat up Rihanna. I can't believe that Rihanna gave him an STD, I wouldn't think of someone like Rihanna would get an std. Especially with her being in the media as much as they both are. She has always seemed to be so innocent. If I was Chris Brown I would definately be mad too, but for him to go as far as he did was just insane. Nobody should put there hands on anyone else, no matter what the circumstances are.
    HeatherClayton

Chris Brown vs. Rihanna Empty Chris Brown and Rihanna

Post  HeatherClayton Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:38 am

I heard about this and found it hard to believe that Chris Brown would actually hit Rihanna. I had not idea that it was because of an STD situation. If that is the case then she should also be charged with something because having a STD will change someone’s life forever. I heard that Chris Brown grew up around violence and said that he would never hit a woman because he saw how it affected his mother and he didn’t want to be like that. A lot of the time if someone grows up around constant violence then they will also be violent when they grow up…using in the same way that they have experienced it. He witnessed his mother being hit and he ended up acting that way towards Rihanna…though he had a good reason to be upset it doesn’t mean that he can just go around hitting people whenever he gets angry. I think that he should have to attend an anger management class for the way he acted.
    brandonking01

Chris Brown vs. Rihanna Empty chris brown

Post  brandonking01 Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:04 pm

Wow, first it was James Brown, then Bobby Brown, now Chris Brown. Ladies, this tells you something, if his last name is Brown don’t get involved. I am just kidding. I cannot believe this happened. I mean I can because you here it all the time, just not with people that are as rich as this. He had no right to put his hands on her, no matter what she did to him. It makes me upset to see guys that hit on women. With the way people are today, you should always use protection, because you never know what someone might have. Most of the time that person might not even know they have it either. But even if you are in a monogamous relationship, you and your partner should both be tested before engaging in unprotected sex.

Sponsored content

Chris Brown vs. Rihanna Empty Re: Chris Brown vs. Rihanna

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:37 am