English 112 Hot Topics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
English 112 Hot Topics

This forum is designed to analytically discuss the issues/events affecting us in today's society.

Laura Bush dishes on life post-presidency

ashleyoglesby

Laura Bush dishes on life post-presidency Empty Laura Bush dishes on life post-presidency

Post  ashleyoglesby Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:41 am

Laura Bush does not have a dinner table yet, or any chairs to sit in! The bushes have been out of the white house for more than a month, and they still don’t have a dinner table. The Bushes just recently had a little get-together party when turned in to a bigger party; the dinner room table that was used at the party was not even hers also she had to borrow chairs from the secret service that lives next door. She had borrowed it from a friend. Mrs. Bush said that she is trying to get use of the new lifestyle and that she just have not settle in yet. I understand what she is saying though because I just recently move and I am still unpacking, I move about a month ago, so every day I am unpacking a box, and throwing things way. I thought that this was a funny story because if you live somewhere for eight years (like I did when I moved) it hard to unpack because a person needs to be more comfortable in the house. It takes a while I guess. I showed this article to a few friends, and all they did was laugh, because they said how do they have all that money and do not have a table yet. I said because they did not have enough time to figure out the right table that they wanted. So I hope that the Bush family goes and find them a table because, there is another party soon, and I hope that they don’t have people eating off the foor.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/02/27/laura-bush-dishes-on-life-post-presidency/

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:34 am