English 112 Hot Topics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
English 112 Hot Topics

This forum is designed to analytically discuss the issues/events affecting us in today's society.

Eight Killed in Nursing Home SHootout

brandonking01

Eight Killed in Nursing Home SHootout Empty Eight Killed in Nursing Home SHootout

Post  brandonking01 Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:11 pm

CNN reported that 8 people have been murdered and several others have been injured in a nursing home shooting on Sunday morning in North Carolina. I addition, CNN stated this horrible tragedy just added to a series of unusual killing sprees that occurred during the month of March. Along with this incident there were also 10 people murdered by an Alabama man, who was then killed by police. In a Southern Illinois church a pastor and two parishioners were killed. Also a 17 year old killed 15 people in Germany before being killed in a shootout with police. I for one am disgusted. How can all these killings happen in one month? What could it be that is making people do these things? I found it hard to believe that someone would go on a killing spree in a nursing home. The people in there are already helpless. It just makes the person who did this, look more like a coward. CNN did not release any information on the alleged mass murderer. But I am quite curios to see what would make someone do something that horrible. I wonder how the person managed to get into the nursing home with a gun. Don’t they have some sort of security? I don’t think they would just let anyone in there like that. CNN did not release much information on the shootings. They did not specify whether the killer is in custody, on the run or dead. Well I hope he is in custody and gets life in prison.

Eight Killed In Nursing Home

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:22 am