English 112 Hot Topics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
English 112 Hot Topics

This forum is designed to analytically discuss the issues/events affecting us in today's society.

Anthony home 'linked to crime'

dianekerkau

Anthony home 'linked to crime' Empty Anthony home 'linked to crime'

Post  dianekerkau Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:37 am

It is reported that there are now 1,100 pages worth of new evidence found in the Anthony case along with photos and crime scene reports. Some of the most important evidence that has been found recently in the Caylee Anthony case revealed items that were found on the little body of the missing girl. Not only was little Caylee double bagged but they have now concluded that she was also wrapped in a laundry bag that was matched in the Anthony home. Also, Caylee's mouth was duct-taped and the same brand was also found in the Anthony home. There were several other items found such as a heart sticker that was found by Caylee's body and that too, was found in the Anthony home on an envelope along with a winnie the pooh blanket, which was said to have been missing by Cindy Anthony, and a diary of Casey dated 6/21. The only thing police are unsure of is what year was this diary entry written. It states that this was I hope I made the right decision.... I am the happiest I have ever been in a very long time." This has got to be one of the most saddiest cases of child abuse/murder I have read in a while. In the beginning when this story first broke and all the inconsistencies made it almost quite obvious that Casey had to have had something to do with her missing daughter. Her own mother, said she was not mentally fit to take care of the little girl and that is why she lived with them. Unfortunately, they were still unable to protect that little girl. It breaks my heart not only was she the cutest little thing, but there are so many people that would love to adopt her. I am sure the grandparents probably wanted their daughter to keep her, and they would just raise her knowing their own daughter was not capable or had any interest in the proper care for her. Now it almost seems like Casey's parents are trying to protect and cover up for her. It also seems like they are forgetting who the real victim is/was and that was Caylee.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2009/02/18/pn.casey.evidence.released.cnn

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:11 am