English 112 Hot Topics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
English 112 Hot Topics

This forum is designed to analytically discuss the issues/events affecting us in today's society.

4 posters

Woman lands punches after home robbed

ashleyoglesby

Woman lands punches after home robbed Empty Woman lands punches after home robbed

Post  ashleyoglesby Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:42 pm

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/03/29/wlwt.oh.woman.beats.burglar.wlwt

This is a really good story because this women attack a man that was trying to rob her. She can home with the children after school and could not get into the door, she push the door as hard as she could. When she walks in she saw the man stealing everything and walks out the back door. That is when she started to chase after the men. They were throwing bricks and sticks at her she were ducking a dodging. When she finally got hold of one of the men she beat him up. She said that the reason that she did was to because she had to protect her family. I will give these story two thumbs up because this is one strong and determine women. I don’t know what I would at that time, or if some was to happen like that to me. This lady should have earned an honor or something, because she chase after a dangerous man. But at the same time she was just protecting her family. When I first watch the video I was in shock, like I never knew of a women that can beat up a man like that. The picture of the man after the beating was bad. It looked like Rehianna picture after Chris Brown beat her up. Well all I can say is what goes around comes around. That man really got what was coming to him. I bet he will think twice before he tried to rob someone else.
    reneeczekai

Woman lands punches after home robbed Empty Re: Woman lands punches after home robbed

Post  reneeczekai Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:20 am

That's pretty funny. You would have never thought of someone doing this especially a woman. I don't know what I would do if I was ever in that situation. I would be shocked at first then I don't know what I would do. I guess depending on if I had a family than I would protect them like she did. I bet the men that were stealing from her were in shock that a woman was running after them. It’s funny to me; I can kind of picture it happening. They deserved it and maybe they or someone else would think before they do something like that or similar.
    dkerkau

Woman lands punches after home robbed Empty Re: Woman lands punches after home robbed

Post  dkerkau Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:19 pm

This story is kind of funny. I think it is pretty bold of these guys once they realize she is home that they just walk out the back door. It is always a mother's instinct to protect and I would say her adrenaline was out of control for her to be able to run, dodge objects, catch the guy and beat him up. That was pretty brave on her part because these two guys could have had weapons and this story could have ended differently and these children could be without their mother. The guy that got beat up will never live it down I am sure, especially if he goes to jail. I don't know what I would do if I caught someone robbing me when I arrive home with my kids. I probably would first get my kids out of harms way and possibly go after them too. I work hard for the things that I have and for someone to come in and just take it would have a fight on his hands.
    michellewalker

Post  michellewalker Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Well, I am glad that the woman got the best of the robbers. That is a great story. I think that she showed true spirit and motherly instinct. She just wanted to protect her children and what was their's. It looked like her son was both proud, and a little embarrassed. (Like "Gee Mom!, it's not like you threw a touch down!") I am glad that no one was hurt. At least, no one that didn't deserve to be hurt.

Great story!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:53 am